Knotty Shingle Church, Central Village
Posted on October 2, 2003 by Jack DeVeuve
The Third Christian Church or the Knotty Shingle Church was built in 1842 on the corner of Hix Bridge and Main Roads in Central Village. The Parish merged with Central Village Friends Meeting in 1927. The Church building burned in 1947. The outline of the foundation is partially visible still.