Riverside Hall – Temperance Society
Posted on September 23, 2003 by Jack DeVeuve
Riverside Hall was built ca. 1840 as the Temperance Society meeting place on the west side of the East Branch of the Westport River at the Head of Westport. The building is now located on the northwest corner of the Head Bridge, still next to the East Branch, and is a place of business and a private home.