Lees Market 1954
Posted on August 2, 2003 by Greg Stone
ID #: 75 Topic: building Photo taken in 1954. Lees’ was a hardware and general store in those days. We carried a full line of builders hardware, plumbers and masons supplies, clothing but no food was sold. Food was added in the early 60’s and over time the tail wagged the dog and food became the main focus and edged out the other items.